Pages

Sunday, February 16, 2014

Clarisonic Mia 2 First Impression!

So I just went out to Ulta today and bought the Clarisonic Mia 2 ($150)!!! I'm so excited for this! 



Here's what mine looks like.





My skin concerns

1. Breakout-prone on nose, chin, cheeks, and jawline
2. Oily on T-Zone throughout the day
3. Tiny blackheads on nose and chin
4. Uneven tone and texture
5. Hormonal breakouts

How I justified buying the Mia 2

I've been relatively clear by using the Acne.org skin care system, but I've had some tiny lingering breakouts on my nose, chin and cheeks for over a month that just won't surface and won't go away. They're black and white heads that need to be extracted by an esthetician. 

I tried using the Michael Todd True Organics Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub ($18.50), and it made my skin soft after using it, but it wouldn't last and it wouldn't actually exfoliate. So it still left me with the roughness and dead skin on my cheeks and chin.

My First Impression

I just used the Mia 2 for the first time on the High setting with the Sensitive brush head (comes with the device) and it was so quick! 
It felt so good that I did it for a second time to exfoliate my skin really well.

The Steps I took:
  1. Splashed warm water on face.
  2. Wet the Mia 2 brush & dispensed 2 pumps of my acne.org skin cleanser directly onto the brush head of the Mia 2.
  3. I used the device on the areas of my face as instructed (Forehead, nose, chin, cheeks) and it felt amazing! It was very soft and got a good lather going with my cleanser.
  4. Examined my face in the mirror and noticed that those pesky little black and white heads had been exfoliated! They are not completely gone of course, because that'd just be ridiculous. But I'd say there's a 90% improvement in the texture of my skin, now. Very smooth. And when you look at my face, there's no noticeable dead skin like there still was after using the Michael Todd True Organics Jojoba Charcoal Facial Scrub.

Conclusion

I'm SO incredibly impressed and very happy I finally spoiled myself with this magical device. I would recommend everyone use it! It's highly effective. 

Until next time!
post signature
Please +1, share, and comment if you enjoyed this post! I'd love to know your thoughts. 



See Reviews on the Mia 2 at Acne.org here.

2 comments:

  1. I have seen these in Ulta and various other retail establishments as well as online. I have thought about getting one as well. I am so glad to know someone who has personally used one now. I may go ahead and try it for myself. So happy to hear that you had such wonderful results!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I'm telling you, DO NOT HESITATE! You must buy it asap!

      Delete